Update - 4/1/2021
To apply and learn more: https://www.tfaforms.com/4893802
Links to Position Descriptions:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Deadline to apply: April 16
- Phone Screening: April 20; 30 minutes via Zoom (Audio Only)
- First Interview: April 22; 45 minutes on Zoom (Audio + Video)
- Second Interview: April 26; 45 minutes on Zoom (Audio + Video)
- Final Interview (Meet the team): April 29; 30 minutes on Zoom
- Offer sent: Week of May 3
- Anticipated Start Date: Week of May 17
Our team is physically based out of Columbia, SC. During COVID-19, we are working remotely but look forward to a safer future when we can again share office space. Interview process and onboarding will be remote, but applicant should be in the Columbia area for the position
As a believer in the power of committed volunteers to positively impact communities, the United Way Association of South Carolina is a proud Employer of National Service. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other National Service alumni are encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.