Become a Segal Award Matching Institution
Join the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award Matching Program and get access to hundreds of thousands of alumni with millions of dollars in education award funding for tuition and fees.
AmeriCorps engages approximately 75,000 young adults in service each year. These alumni are leaders with the determination and skills to succeed.
- AmeriCorps alumni are diverse, with approximately 51% of participants being from a non-majority ethnic background
- Post service, AmeriCorps alumni are 2x more likely than their peers to earn a college degree
- 25% of AmeriCorps Members return to school to complete their bachelor's degree after serving
- Alumni typically remain civically active and engaged in their community or on their college campus
- AmeriCorps alumni have access to education award funding to help pay for their education
It is free to join the Matching Program and gain direct marketing to AmeriCorps alumni, but institutions must provide a minimum of one $1,000 match scholarship or benefit to at least one AmeriCorps alumnus each year to stay active in the program.
Interested in enrolling your institution in the Segal Education Award Matching Program? Review FAQ’s HERE and contact Brent Kossick, Director of Advancement, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.